As the regulatory requirements for European and non-EEA fund managers continue to evolve with increased compliance and investor protection, our bespoke European ManCo Platform lends its UK FCA regulatory permissions & passporting throughout Europe, in a 'Plug & Play' ManCo-EU AIFM solution under the AIFMD framework.
We pride ourselves in being one of the few independent, owner-managed European specialised investment fund and private equity European AIFM-ManCo platforms, dedicated for global private equity managers seeking to promote and invest their funds into Europe.
Our ManCo Platform (AIFM) is Vantage Point Capital, who have European passporting to all 29 EEA states, complete with an infrastructure to register funds in each jurisdiction that you would like to operate your fund into through the NPPR regime.
Our solution is a holistic 'Plug & Play' model, where managers can utilise our infrastructure, risk framework and strong contact base for effectively promoting their fund throughout Europe.
Where required, we can also arrange FCA Appointed Representative services through our London based regulated investment providers, which can act as the marketing arm for your fund throughout Europe, if required.
We support EU and non-EEA Funds as their preferred ManCo Platforms in the following ways:
- Bespoke EU ManCo - AIFM services for the Private Equity/VC & Long/Short Funds
- FCA Appointed Representative services;
- EU Passporting in all 29 EEA States;
- Legal Support & Structuring;
- Turnkey Solution to 'Plug & Play' ManCo platform;
- Review of Fund Marketing and Promotion materials;
- Working alongside Investment Committees and Fund Directors;
- Risk Management and Regulatory Reviews.
XCAP Global and our partners actively work with a variety of Fund Managers and global Private Equity managers. We work with entities such as:
- Private Equity Funds / VC Funds;
- Development Funds;
- European Venture Capital Funds (EuVECA);
- Family Office Investment Funds;
- Hedge Funds;
- Private Equity Real Estate Funds;
- Specialist Purpose Funds (SPVs);
- Long/Short Investment Funds;
- Listed Funds
The services of ourselves and our partners are designed to comply with the AIFMD, UCITS and MiFID frameworks.
- Assist in developing infrastructure and systems in key EU finance hubs;
- Provide integrated ManCo & fund administration services, including technology-led risk and compliance management;
- Set-up advisory, assistance and implementation functions;
- Review fund credentials and agreements;
- Implement on-going risk monitoring of the different fund assets;
- Issuance of risk modelling reports and Annex IV reports;
- Organisation of investment and risk committees;
- Execution of investment/divestment decisions by working alongside the client(s);
- Notification procedure with home regulator;
- Filing updated documentation with regulators.
We are a true industry specialist in investment fund and private equity fund hosting, by partnering with Vantage Point Capital as our European ManCo / AIFM - we support the overall strategic direction of your fund requirements, from increasing the investor base to overall strategic management.