XCAP Global and its partners specialises in working with financial services firms and advisers domiciled in the US and non-EEA countries who are seeking an FCA regulated turnkey platform for the promotion of their regulated financial services activities and fund promotion under AIFMD.
As a London based global consulting firm, XCAP Global and our partners offer our US and non-EEA clients a platform to launch financial services businesses and promote investment funds to develop and promote their services in Europe to attract a broad investor and client base competitively, compared to being directly authorised by European regulators.
US & non-EEA financial services businesses we support:
- Fund Managers;
- Wealth Managers;
- Family Offices;
- Sovereign Wealth Funds;
- Financial Technology (FinTech);
- Venture Capital Funds;
- Private Equity;
- Investment Advisors;
- Corporate Finance;
- M&A Specialists.
Solutions for our US & non-EEA clients:
- FCA Regulatory Hosting;
- UK Property Fund;
- EU AIFMD and UCITS fund solutions;
- FCA compliance and regulatory framework;
- Passporting throughout Europe;
- UK company set up and Appointed Representative structure
- Cayman Master Feeder Fund Structuring and Set Up;
- Luxembourg Fund Structuring and Set Up;
- Due Diligence carried out on EU based counter parties.
XCAP Global advises on the structuring and set up of UK regulated entities for US and non-EEA financial services businesses as FCA Appointed Representatives. We work with partners that have an established track record in the administration of financial services businesses and/or fund management services; who are seeking to tap into European investors and client base.
Our partnerships with professional service providers allows us to assist our clients in launching their dedicated FCA registered financial services firm with EU passporting, or EU based funds - that are fully compliant with FCA and European regulations to allow a transparent and fluid European business model.
For our US and non-EEA fund managers seeking an AIFMD European gateway, our partners are positioned in strategic financial jurisdictions, allowing funds to be launched in popular fund jurisdictions, such as:
- Cayman Islands - Segregated Portfolio Company (SPC);
- Ireland - Irish Collective Asset Vehicle (ICAV);
- Luxembourg - Société d’Investissement à Capital Variable (SICAV).
We’re Here to Help if you…
- Want to get to market quicker, as a European regulated financial services firm;
- Want to focus on the European growth of your financial services firm/fund, whilst we look after the fund administration and regulatory aspects;
- Want to work with an FCA investment manager supportive towards your strategic direction;
- Have a track record of successfully being a financial professional;
- Want to trade in Europe and require ‘Passporting’ into EU countries;
- Want to launch your own investment products or investment solutions giving you access into EU investors and counter-parties;
Our Objectives in Helping You…
- Advising you in launching a compliant financial services firm/fund with European and offshore regulations;
- Give you peace of mind around compliance, software, administration, financial promotions and ongoing regulatory requirements;
- Reduce your regulatory and infrastructure costs so you can focus on your European business with a competitive advantage;
- Offering you a competitive and scalable European platform for your financial services business/fund;
- Enable you to work with European clients & investors with reassurance and confidence from professional advisors;
- Help you to develop your financial services business/fund into stable and successful European operation;
What we Will Do for You…
- Advise you in your strategic direction, from regulatory advice, UK company set up to introductions to service providers;
- Help you set up at a competitive rate compared to a traditional regulatory structure;
- Offer you a scalable regulated platform, where you are empowered to innovate and grow;
- Offer you access to market through introductions to partners and service providers;
- Assist you in your marketing promotions to grow your business and brand throughout Europe;
- Implement best practice in risk management and compliance;
As a global consulting firm, we work with affiliate partners and professional advisers to deliver a solution around your specific requirements.