AIFMD Fund Hosting Services for European, US and Non-EEA Fund Managers
With the fund management sector under continued cost pressures on fees charged by traditional fund managers; as a global consulting firm, we advises on the structuring and hosting of funds throughout all major financial centres to reduce the overall Total Expense Ratio 'TER' of the funds we work with.
Whether you are European, US based or non-EEA in start up or established phase - we offer a scalable and flexible EU AIFM solution, complete with FCA hosting services for your fund hosting requirements at a time where investors continue to reduce and renegotiate traditional management and performance fee structures.
As a global service provider, XCAP Global works with FCA principle firms, fund administrators and strategic partners to provide you with an AIFM solution for your funds, ranging from Luxembourg based (Alternative Investment Funds) AIFs to Cayman based AIFs and Cayman Master Feeder Fund structures. Our bespoke consulting services to alternative managers is designed to allow a broader range of investors globally, whilst increasing the reputation and track record of the fund, by assisting in the production of a Fund Prospectus to daily NAV reporting of the fund through a real-time portal, allowing you to do what you do best - managing money.
As an UK based global consulting firm, we work with you in your quest for marketing, promoting and managing funds in an AIFM compliant manner.
Turnkey Fund Hosting
XCAP Global's turnkey fund hosting service allows you to focus on your core business, whilst allowing XCAP Global to look after all other regulatory and compliance matters with our professional partners.
Our partnerships with professional service providers allows us to assist you in launching your own investment funds that are fully compliant with FCA and EU-wide regulators by either establishing a UK based entity as an Appointed Representative, or as CF30 Portfolio Manager(s) to the fund.
Our partners are positioned in strategic financial jurisdictions, allowing funds to be launched in:
- Cayman Islands - Segregated Portfolio Company (SPC);
- Luxembourg - Société d’Investissement à Capital Variable (SICAV)
- Ireland - Irish Collective Asset Vehicle (ICAV);
We’re Here to Help if you…
- Seeking an AIFM partner to tap into European capital, backed by professional advisors and award-winning infrastructure;
- Want an European AIFM solution for your investment fund, wherever you are based;
- Want to partner with a fund platform that will offer a scalable 'TER' hosting solution in line with your AUM;
- Need a turnkey solution to access the European market for your fund activities;
- Are looking to establish cost effective Master Feeder Funds in Luxembourg or Cayman;
- Want to focus on the growth of your business, whilst we look after the fund administration and regulatory aspects;
Our Objectives in Helping You…
- Deliver a turnkey platform, fully compliant with European and offshore regulations;
- Give you peace of mind around compliance, software, fund administration and ongoing regulatory requirements;
- Offer you a scalable fee structure in line with your AUM, reducing your overall Total Expense Ratio;
- Provide solutions to any challenges you have as a fund manager;
- Enable you to work with your new and existing clients and partners with assurance and confidence;
- Help you develop your fund into a professional institutional product, attracting a stable investor base.
What We Will Do for You…
- Support the strategic direction of your fund, ranging from regulatory guidance to operational/platform support;
- Provide a fund hosting platform that is cost competitive in line with your AUM;
- Ensure you are compliant at all times with the relevant regulations and apply industry best practice;
- Help you develop a strong investor base to grow your fund;
- Assist you in your marketing efforts to grow your fund and brand throughout Europe;
- Implement best practice in risk management and compliance.
As a global consulting firm, we work with our partners and professional advisors to deliver a solution around your specific requirements.