Third Party & ManCo - FCA Hosting Solutions
Third Party & ManCo FCA Hosting Solutions
As the regulatory requirements for fund managers continue to evolve with increased compliance and investor protection, the Management Company (ManCo) sector has also seen continued growth in the management of new Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) under the AIFMD framework.
As a global consulting firm, XCAP Global and our partners work alongside Management Company platforms in providing regulatory hosting services and compliance frameworks, allowing a transparent turnkey solution for fund managers and ManCo platforms seeking to launch a fund quickly and effectively with minimum regulatory hosting fees.
XCAP Global and our partners are able to deploy resources such as Regulatory Hosting services and Appointed Representative services, including EU passporting for funds seeking EU regulatory approval prior to instructing ManCo’s to manage the fund. Our services can be utilised by new fund managers or existing fund managers based in the USA, South America, Asia, Africa or the Middle East seeking to create a regulated European presence.
We support ManCo platforms & Fund Managers in the following ways:
- FCA Regulatory Hosting services;
- Appointed Representative services;
- EU Passporting;
- Legal Support & Structuring;
- Turnkey Solution to 'Plug & Play' with ManCo platforms;
- Review of Fund Marketing and Promotion materials;
- Working alongside Investment Committees and Fund Directors;
- Risk Management and Regulatory Reviews.
XCAP Global and our partners actively work with a variety of Fund Managers and ManCo platforms, ranging from AIFs to UCITS, in regulatory hosting and EU passporting functions. We work with entities such as:
- Development Funds;
- European Venture Capital Funds (EuVECA);
- Family Offices;
- Hedge Funds;
- Private Equity Funds / VC Funds;
- Real Estate Funds (REITs);
- Regulated Funds (UCITS);
- Specialist Funds;
The services of ourselves and our partners are designed to comply with the AIFMD, UCITS and MiFID frameworks.
- Assist in developing infrastructure and systems in key EU finance hubs;
- Provide integrated fund administration services, including technology-led risk and compliance management with ManCo's;
- Set-up advisory, assistance and implementation functions;
- Review fund credentials and agreements;
- Implement on-going risk monitoring of the different fund assets;
- Issuance of risk modelling reports and Annex IV reports;
- Organisation of investment and risk committees;
- Execution of investment/divestment decisions by working alongside the client(s);
- Notification procedure with home regulator;
- Filing updated documentation with regulators.
We and our partners support the overall strategic direction of your fund requirements, from increasing the investor base to overall strategic management.