As a global financial services consulting firm, we have a international reach and knowledge in setting up investment funds, efficiently and cost effectively. Whether you are seeking to incorporate a first time fund, or seeking to attract US investors into your fund, we specialise in working with clients like you to help grow and innovate your business.
Our dedicated portal, Xchanging allows you to obtain an online quote indicator of establishing a fund. Please click here to obtain your bespoke quote.
What our fund set up includes:
- Fund Set Up in the jurisdiction of your choice
- Fund Administrators
- Fund Auditors/Accountants
- European AIFM Hosting (Optional)
- FCA Appointed Representative Hosting (Optional)
- US marketing and investors set up via Delaware
- Fund Bank Account Opening
- Global Legal Counsel through the International Baker Tilley network, or your preferred law firm.
Setting up your own Investment Fund
The days of needing tens of millions of dollars or euros to establish an investment fund are a distant memory. Of course, you need a sensible-size initial investment to invest in order to deliver returns to the fund and cover your operating costs, but at XCAP Global, we make establishing new funds efficient and highly cost effective by offering a scalable model allowing you grow and establish your fund whilst you are in 'start-up' phase.
Whether you are a seasoned fund manager looking to establish your own fund or a family office or a corporate organisation looking to gain control of your investments, XCAP Global and our partners can help deliver a fund structure around your specific requirements, ranging from advising on the appropriate fund structure and jurisdiction (Offshore Vs Onshore) to providing fund administration, infrastructure and FCA/European regulatory compliance if you are seeking to promote your fund to new investors.
Who we can help:
- Businessmen, Entrepreneurs & HNWs
- Real Estate firms & Developers
- Private Equity firms
- Wealth Managers;
- Fund Managers;
- Family Offices;
- Sovereign Funds / Government Funds;
- Corporate Businesses.
Funds for Non-EEA Countries
We specialise in working with non-EEA fund managers and advisers based in USA, South America, Middle East and Asia who have an appetite to establish a regulated investment fund. If you are seeking to set up your own fund in order to attract investment from Europe or invest into European assets, XCAP can help set you up with your own AIFMD compliant Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) which will allow you to raise capital from European investors, whist allowing investments in a variety of investment classes ranging from traditional securities and real estate to financial technology and infrastructure projects. The 'AIF' can be domiciled in offshore jurisdictions such as Cayman Islands, or onshore such as Luxembourg, subject to your requirements.
We can help you with:
- Selecting an appropriate jurisdiction for your fund;
- Establishing a new fund and supporting regulated entities (where required);
- Sourcing & appointing service providers;
- Master Feeder Fund structures (Cayman or Lux) to broaden your investor base;
- Migrating your non-EEA fund to an EU domiciled AIFMD structure;
- Setting up a regulated Luxembourg based fund (UCITs);
XCAP Global and its partners offer a competitively priced 'turnkey' fund solution, having aligned its business model and partners to assist you with your corporate objectives.